Air that is too dry soaks up moisture from everything it touches in your home – your woodwork, wood floors and furnishings – not to mention giving you dry skin, chapped lips and a jolt of static electricity. And air with too much moisture can cause condensation and frost on windows, which can damager your window frames. The Honeywell Electrode Humidifier takes those worries away through humidity levels that are just right. You’ll enjoy healthier conditions, improved comfort and protected furnishings.
- Installed by your heating and cooling professional into your home’s central heating and cooling system
- Delivers humidification throughout your entire home
- Reduces heating bills – humidifier air feels warmer, you’ll be able to cut costs by turning your thermostat down
- Includes a Honeywell HumidiPRO™ controller that automatically protects against window condensation and frost
- Auto-adaptive technology in the electrode humidifier adapts to changing water conditions
- Quiet operation means it won’t interrupt your day-to-day activities
- 5-year warranty